Hi,
I have installed Gajim. I am using Mozilla Firefox
as the web browser and working in Windows
environment. I have added
network.protocol-handler.app.xmpp in about:config
and settled the string as 'gajim-remote open_chat'.
I have added the Registery information as:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\xmpp]
@="URL:XMPP Protocol"
"EditFlags"=dword:00000002
"URL Protocol"="gajim-remote open_chat"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\xmpp\shell]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\xmpp\shell\open]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\xmpp\shell\open\command]
@="C:\Documents and
Settings\neelu_dhiman\Desktop\IM\gajim-0.10.1\gajim-0.10.1\src\gajim-remote.py
%l"
Now, I am trying to open the gajim on clicking
jabber id as:
<a href = "gajim-remote open_chat
neelz.cool(a)jabber.com" >Nelz </a>
But, I am not able to launch Gajim by clicking on
Neelz. I get an error "File not found". Can you
please tell me what seems wrong here? Please guide
me as I am very new in this and it is very
important.
Thanks,
Neelu.
DISCLAIMER
==========
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.