Hi,
I updated the ClientsIconsPlugin plugin.
I've added Conversations, SecuGab and Chatsecure icons.
I just added this lines to the python script in the clients section:
'Conversations': ['conversations.png', 'Conversations'],
'ChatSecure': ['chatsecure.png', 'ChatSecure'],
'SecuGab': ['secugab.png', 'Secugab'],
I like this plugin so I wanted to update it. But I have no idea where I
can upload the changes.
Plugin URL:
https://trac-plugins.gajim.org/wiki/ClientsIconsPlugin
Hello everyone,
Firstly, I want to express kudos for Gajim, which is great! Please keep up the good work, and I can see that good progress continues to be made as the months and years pass by. I think Gajim has a bright future.
I hope I'm posting to the right place. This seems like the only possible place to post, considering that I can't access Gajim's list archives here (permission denied):
http://www.lagaule.org/pipermail/gajim-devel/
...nor can I enter the XMPP conference room "gajim(a)conference.gajim.org" within Gajim itself, because the conference room is consistently "overactive".
I'm trying to get any first-hand account of how well Gajim works on the $35 Raspberry Pi 2 (especially wrt audio/video capabilities):
"How does the Gajim XMPP IM app work?"
http://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=98367&start=375#p696…
Has anyone here thoroughly tried Gajim on the Raspberry Pi 2? What works? What doesn't? What's the performance like? Any feedback or anecdotal explanations would be appreciated.
Also Note: FWIW, I've written a thorough step-by-step tutorial on the Raspberry Pi's Forum about using Gajim (for noobs), especially to take advantage of BOSH:
"Setting up an XMPP account (with BOSH on port 443) HOWTO":
http://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=99642&p=697921#p6979…
Note: I'm in an unusually tricky position where I can't get my hands on a Raspberry Pi 2 myself (at least not any time soon), even though the price is certainly right. But I am cheering for the success both Gajim and the Raspberry Pi 2, and I have done what little I can to help them.
I think Gajim could be a "killer app" for the Raspberry Pi 2, as it seems lightweight enough that it might just barely perform well. Perhaps a "Raspberry Pi 2 + Gajim" appliance might even be a viable product idea one day (especially once they release their new Raspberry Pi-specific video display within the next few months). That's my hope.
Cheers,
Esbeeb