Hi all,
a pre-release of Gajim-0.11.2 is ready. Tarball and Windows installers
are downloadable on www.gajim.org website.
Don't hesitate to test it and report bugs.
This is a bugfix-only release. No new features.
Here is the Changelog:
* Improve idle, transports support
* Enable ellipsization in roster and chatwindow
* Fixed some metacontacts problems (#2156, #2761)
* Beter support of XEP-0070 (Verifying HTTP Requests via XMPP)
* Make the same height of a banner for all chat tabs
* Fix a bug with french translation and invitations (#3043)
* Fix a bug with UTF-8 and emoticons
* Corrected many bugs with passwords and gnome-keyring
* Improve xhtml-im and pictures support
* Improve Ad-Hoc support
* And many other bufixes
Thanks for your help
--
Yann
_______________________________________________
Gajim-devel mailing list
Gajim-devel(a)gajim.org
https://lists.gajim.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/gajim-devel
Hi all,
Günter Dannoritzer wrote:
> When I log in with gajim (0.11) to a Wildfire server (3.2.4) I am
getting kicked out first and then the login happens a few seconds later.
I know that this is an old thread, but I was just googling this problem
and it didn't seem to be resolved. However, we thing we've found a
solution, or rather, a workaround.
It seems to relate to the file proxies that are defined by default for
an account. Going into the advanced configuration editor and removing
those proxies seems to remove this problem.
As for what the root cause is, I don't know.
HTH,
Trev
FYI: I'm not on the list, so if you wish to reply, please cc me.
--
Trevor Glen
Customer Relationship Manager
Sarugo Pty Ltd
Phone: +61 410 634 678
Email: mailto:tg@sarugo.net
Web: http://www.sarugo.net/
Jabber: xmpp:tg@jabber.sarugo.net