Hello everybody,
I've just opened a section or autohotkey scripts that interact with
gajim with one that simulate a click on the trayicon in order to mimic
"show_next_event" feature of gajim_remote
http://trac.gajim.org/wiki/AutoHotKey%20Scripts
enjoy
--
Geobert QUACH
Hello!
My name is Dmitry Korzhevin. I represent a company Linux Support in
Ukraine, Kiev. I want to write a review of the program Gajim and take
you electronic interview. Please tell me whether you agree to
participate in the interview.
--
Best regards,
Dmitry Korzhevin
Tel: +38 (039) 295-0000
Office phone: +38 (044) 4918192
E-mail: dkorzhevin(a)lsupport.net
URL: http://lsupport.net
These files are under "GPLv2 only":
scripts/gajim.in
scripts/gajim-remote.in
src/lastfm_track_listener.py
This is not allowed, as their license is incompatible with the license
of the package as a whole.
These files do not have copyright notices:
src/groups.py
src/gtkspellmodule.c
src/negotiation.py
src/secrets.py
src/session.py
src/trayiconmodule.c
src/trayicon.override
src/common/atom.py
src/common/configpaths.py
src/common/crypto.py
src/common/dataforms.py
src/common/defs.py
src/common/dh.py
src/common/pep.py
src/common/pubsub.py
src/common/stanza_session.py
src/common/xmpp/c14n.py
src/osx/nsapp.m
src/osx/growl/_growl.c
src/osx/growl/_growlImage.m
src/osx/syncmenu/pysyncmenu.c
To release a project unambiguously under the GPL, all non-trivial
files (usually anything above 10-15 lines) should carry a copyright
notice.
Also, images should have a README with a short copyright notice, see
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html for
details (or the Emacs repository where it is actually done).
Not a licensing problem in a strict sense, but relicensing Gajim under
"GPLv3 only" (as opposed to GPLv3+) has some inconvenient
consequences, like contacting all the authors for the next license
upgrade. This already causes trouble for "GPLv2 only" projects which
cannot obtain such a relicensing permission from all the contributors,
and cannot be distributed in the case, say, when the "GPLv2 only"
program links against a LGPLv3 library.
Hi!
I just wanted to ask if any of the developers (or users!) will be at
FrOSCon on the 23th and 24th in St. Augustin (near Bonn, Germany)? For
myself, there's a 99% chance that I'll be there :).
--
Jonathan