-------- Przesyłana wiadomość ----------
> Od: Michał 'Khorne' Rzechonek <khorne(a)leto.homedns.org>
> Do: Yann Leboulanger <asterix(a)lagaule.org>
> Temat: Re: [Gajim-devel] Sexy status
> Data: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 09:46:04 +0200
>
> Dnia 04-10-2007, Cz o godzinie 22:03 +0200, Yann Leboulanger napisał(a):
> > We already have a button to choose URL color in preference window. Using
> > this option sounds indeed a good idea
>
> How do I get the value of that option? I will fix the patch then (and
> bring the background back)
>
> cheers
--
Michał 'Khorne' Rzechonek
http://khorne.jogger.pl
mail/jid: khorne(a)leto.homedns.org
Hello.
About http://trac.gajim.org/ticket/2962
I've done a little (and dirty) patch for that, using sexy.UrlLabel()
http://leto.homedns.org/svn/khorne-overlay/net-im/gajim/files/gajim-0.11.2-…
It's done against last stable release 0.11.2
Don't know if you guys want to pull it into main tree, but me and a
couple of my friends are gonna use it anyway (Gentoo ebuilds for teh
win!)
Mind that the patch removes banner background, because blue links on
blue background look really bad and I didn't like the background anyway.
regards
--
Michał 'Khorne' Rzechonek
http://khorne.jogger.pl
mail/jid: khorne(a)leto.homedns.org