On Mon, 28 Jan 2008, Manuel Pinto wrote:
> Por favor não consigo instalar o gajim
On which distribution you have trouble installing? (Qual distribuição?)
You can get help here for various distros. (Obter ajuda aqui.)
http://www.gajim.org/downloads.php?lang=en
In case of Slackware Linux. (Posso ajudá-lo com Slackware)
http://sysphere.org/~anrxc/local/packages/gajim-0.11.1/gajim.SlackBuild
I've CCed this email to the list so you can get help if you provide more
information. (I copiado este e-mail para a lista gajim, se você fornecer
mais informações.)
--
JID:anrxc|sysphere|org | sysphere.org/~anrxc/
Hello,
I'm at svn revision 9272 and noticed that there is no more "Log Off"
option in menus for transports. Is there any replacement functionality,
or "Log Off" will return?
I would also like to know is there any way to stop transports from
autoconnecting at initial connection to the jabber server? Is that
difficult to implement, could we expect it some day?
I really miss a little more control over behaviour of transports.
Thanks.
--
JID:anrxc|sysphere|org | sysphere.org/~anrxc/
I just signed up for the list and I discovered that the website
certificate expired on January 8.
BTW you can get really nice certs here:
https://www.xmpp.net/
;-)
Peter
--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/