Hello,
I have found at http://qxip.net/mediawiki/index.php/Testing a few
Jingle bots of 6NUM.NET but Gajim thinks that these bots have no A/V
support, though maybe they really don't support A/V.
How can I check whether they do have Jingle support or not so I will
know if the problem is of Gajim or of 6NUM.NET?
May someone please check with Psi or another Jingle supported VoIP
software if these bots do work?
An echo test Jingle bot of Collabora <xmpp:echo@test.collabora.co.uk>
found at http://psi-plus.com/wiki/en:jingle_bots was tested and did
work properly in a previous Gajim version (bot is currently offline).
With regards,
--GK.
--
Proper English www.reddit.com/r/proper
4 teh lulz... http://email.is-not-s.ms
Dear translators,
0.16 release is on the road. We've released a beta1 version, which means
that strings are now frozen.
Don't hesitate to get po files here [1], and to keep us informed if you
can / cannot translate it, and when.
Please send your translation file to the mailing list or to the
translator maintainer for your language (see [2]) so that he can review
it and send it back to translation mailing list.
If you have questions, you can see this wiki page [3] or ask on this list.
A great thanks in advance.
[1] http://hg.gajim.org/gajim/file/gajim-0.16-beta1/po
[2] http://trac.gajim.org/wiki/TranslationsList
[3] http://trac.gajim.org/wiki/DevTranslate
--
Gajim team
Hello,
I wasn't able to register into project's Trac because of this error:
Trac detected an internal error:
KeyError: 'recaptcha_challenge_field'
so I sending this there.
According to this commit:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.network.jabber.gajim.scm/1180
dependency on pysexy was removed from gajim's source, but gajim's *.po
files still mentioning this dependency and this is quite confusing.
Would you please add this into a Trac ticket. Thank you.
--
Regards,
Ruslan
Tinderboxing kills... the drives.
Hi all,
Gajim 0.16-beta1 has been packaged. This is the third pre-release for
0.16 branch. Don't hesitate to test it, so we can fix remaining bugs
before the official 0.16 release.
This release also mean string freeze, so I'll ask translators to start
their work for the 0.16 release.
Changelog can be found here:
http://hg.gajim.org/gajim/file/gajim-0.16-beta1/ChangeLog
Where can you get it?
Tarball, windows installer can be downloaded here:
www.gajim.org/downloads/0.16/
Debian package is on ftp.gajim.org repository. Just add that to your
source.list:
deb ftp://ftp.gajim.org/debian unstable main
then
apt-get install gajim
Don't hesitate to open a ticket if you find a problem.
Thanks for your help
--
Gajim Team