On 2/14/19 2:24 PM, Josef Kufner wrote:
> Here is a screenshot.
Thanks!
Wow, even with the screenshot I almost didn't see what you mean. This
happens when you don't use text but only icons for buttons. I don't
care about icons at all and usually ignore them because I don't know
what they mean anyway. Even if I wasn't ignoring them, how is anyone
supposed to know that they need to define their own theme and how they
can do that? With billions of icons around nowadays, nobody can not
click on all of them to figure out what happens. I didn't even
recognize the + at the other right bottom as a button I could click on.
I would expect the font adjustment to appear in the View menu and to be
able to zoom with Ctrl+Mousewheel. It is one of the most basic features
and most often the very first one, if not the second, anyone uses
because a program using fonts too small to read is useless. That goes
all the more for a messenger :) And my eyes aren't as good as they used
to be.
It would be nice if there was a way (like an image) to show what will be
affected by changing which entry in the list of theme elements. Without
that, how do I know what changes what?
But I got nice fonts now :)