Hi all,
Please commit the updated Swedish translation for gajim (trunk).
I have worked many, many days with reviewing and updating the
translation. I'm still not yet 100% done but will continue as soon as I
get more spare time.
http://home.danielnylander.se/translations/gajim.sv.po
Regards,
Daniel Nylander
hallo,
i sent translation, but i haven't enough free time, but i think i can do
little updates
bye
--
Pavol Klačanský
jabber/XMPP: pk(a)jabbim.sk
using: linux
There are 2 non-standard strings in gajim (trunk).
$ intltool-update sv
./../src/common/config.py:181: warning: 'msgid' format string with
unnamed arguments cannot be properly localized:
The translator cannot reorder the arguments.
Please consider using a format string with named arguments,
and a mapping instead of a tuple for the arguments.
./../src/common/passwords.py:117: warning: 'msgid' format string with
unnamed arguments cannot be properly localized:
The translator cannot reorder the arguments.
Please consider using a format string with named arguments,
and a mapping instead of a tuple for the arguments.
ERROR: xgettext failed to generate PO template file. Please consult
error message above if there is any.
Regards,
Daniel
Hello All!
This is updated Ukrainian translation for today SVN snapshot.
Please, delete my previous message, it was sent from wrong address.
--
Yours sincerely
Sergiy Yegorov
Hello List,
Yann included my patch from December for the german translation. I'm
working with Jonathan and Niklas together on an update.
We are working on an improvement to make the English wording more
consistent, as it is the basis for all translations. During that process
we collect English strings that should be reworked.
After identifying those strings, I'd like to check them with a native
English speaker, either in MUC or via email. Any native English speaker
is welcome to help improving the strings. Please feel free to contact
me. [1] mentions Jeff Bailes for en_GB translation.
@Jeff: May I contact you? Please give me a short reply.
Thanks.
[1] - http://trac.gajim.org/wiki/TranslationsList
Best regards, Nico.
--
Nico Gulden
E-Mail: cilugnedon(a)gmx.de || Jabber-ID: cilugnedon(a)jabber.org
1024D/B94B8FCB BBC1 D649 BBA7 C1E4 97BC 30F3 FF4C E2F1 B94B 8FCB
"Absolutely nothing should be concluded from these figures except that
no conclusion can be drawn from them." (By Joseph L. Brothers,
Linux/PowerPC Project)
Hello,
i send new update for translation in czech, from SVN version.
I found typo at:
#: ../src/common/connection_handlers.py:678 at two lines below also,
Is Resgitration, i believe Registration should be there.
Yours,
P.M.