Baurzhan Muftakhidinov wrote:
>
> Thanks, Yann!
> I will use Transifex for updating translations.
> Unfortunately, all my emails with request for adding Kazakh language
> to Transifex give no result. I didn't receive any answer.
> Do you know, it is possible or not? Maybe there is another email to
> request, not only info(a)indifex.com
>
The translation is already there:
http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/gajim/c/default/edit/po/kk.po
But you probably need to register there to be able to edit it.
--
Yann
Hi all!
I would like to contribute in translation gajim into Kazakh language!
Please find attached file, it us about 35 % complete.
Unfortunately, I can't update gajim.pot file as described here
http://trac.gajim.org/wiki/DevTranslate.
make update-po gives error
make gajim.pot
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/baur/tmp/gajim/po'
INTLTOOL_EXTRACT=/usr/bin/intltool-extract srcdir=.
/usr/bin/intltool-update --gettext-package gajim --pot
./../src/common/config.py:177: warning: 'msgid' format string with
unnamed arguments cannot be properly localized:
The translator cannot reorder
the arguments.
Please consider using a format
string with named arguments,
and a mapping instead of a
tuple for the arguments.
./../src/common/connection.py:1632: warning: 'msgid' format string
with unnamed arguments cannot be properly localized:
The translator cannot
reorder the arguments.
Please consider using a
format string with named arguments,
and a mapping instead of
a tuple for the arguments.
./../src/common/jingle_rtp.py:107: warning: 'msgid' format string with
unnamed arguments cannot be properly localized:
The translator cannot
reorder the arguments.
Please consider using a
format string with named arguments,
and a mapping instead of a
tuple for the arguments.
./../src/common/passwords.py:123: warning: 'msgid' format string with
unnamed arguments cannot be properly localized:
The translator cannot
reorder the arguments.
Please consider using a
format string with named arguments,
and a mapping instead of a
tuple for the arguments.
ERROR: xgettext failed to generate PO template file. Please consult
error message above if there is any.
make[1]: *** [gajim.pot] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/baur/tmp/gajim/po'
make: *** [update-po] Error 2
I try to translate Gajim of nightly version. I created a gajim.pot by
following commands:
$ hg clone http://hg.gajim.org/gajim gajim
$ cd gajim && hg pull && hg up -C
$ ./autogen.sh
$ cd po
$ make update-po
The created gajim.pot has 1499 strings. Is it correct?
It seems that all messages under the directory ../data/gui/ do not
appear in the gajim.pot. So, most of menu items can not be
translated.
--
Mako N