Hello,
I have attached a Galician translation (locale gl_ES) for Gajim 0.11.1.
This language is spoken in the north-west corner of Spain. Translation
was done by my colleague Iván Méndez (the linguistic advisor of the
Free Software Office of the University of A Coruña), so I believe it is
quite well done.
It would be nice if it gets eventually incorporated officially in Gajim.
Best regards,
--
Adrian Perez de Castro <adrianperez(a)udc.es>
Oficina de Software Libre http://softwarelibre.udc.es
Universidade da Coruña http://www.udc.es
Hi,
I've updated the Croatian translation against svn revision 8174.
I also did extensive checking against hr.open-tran.eu translations of
other software translated to Croatian. So we now have more consistency
with other translated software. I will continue making fixes and general
updates when you announce next string freeze.
The file is here:
http://sysphere.org/~anrxc/hr-svn.po.bz2
P.S there is no POTFILES.in in the svn, I've used the file from 0.11.1
to generate a new pot file. Is this how it should be done?
Cheers.
--
JID:anrxc|sysphere|org | sysphere.org/~anrxc/
Hi I just startet using Gajim and I see there is no danish
translation.
If no one is working on the danish translation, I will start on it.
Niels
--
Niels Felsted Thorsen