Hi all,
There a few changes about strings in 0.12 branch for 0.12.2 release
(about 30 sentences)
As we'll release soon, you can have a look at this page [0] to get the
latest po files, and send us the full one.
[0] http://trac.gajim.org/browser/po?rev=10611
Hi Yann,
thanks for your reply.
I found the patch, applied to gettext 0.17, but not worked for me, the
result was same.
So I downgraded the gettext package to 0.16.1, and I tried to generate a
pot file with it.
Result:
xgettext: error while opening "./../src/ipython_view.py" for reading: no
such file or directory.
I get same error messages for src/osx/dbus.py, growler.py, _init_.py,
prep_py2app.py, setup.py.
I removed these files from the po/POTFILES.in file, so the intltool-update
generated the pot file.
Best regards,
rezso
> Hi,
>
> It's a bug in gettext, see
> http://trac.gajim.org/ticket/4166
>
> -- Yann
--
Üdv,
Rezső
-----------------------
http://rezso.eu/
-----------------------
Hi all,
I want to generate a pot file, but it fails with intltool-update --pot,
and also with ./configure && cd po && make update-po.
The generation of pot file works on 0.11.4 only, in the 0.12 series not.
Any idea about this?
Best regards,
rezso